Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - April 19, 2013 Edition


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This weeks pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is Bombshell (FBI Thriller #17) by Catherine Coulter - Audio Edition


by Catherine Coulter 
FBI Thriller, #17

Publisher: Brilliance Audio 
Expected Release Date: July 9, 2013

Book Description:

FBI Special Agent Griffin Hammersmith, last seen in Backfire, has been recruited by Dillon Savich to join his unit in Washington, D.C. Savich sees something special in Hammersmith, an almost preternatural instinct for tracking criminals.

While on his way to D.C., Hammersmith plans to visit his sister, Delsey, a student at Stanislaus School of Music in Maestro, Virginia. Before he arrives, he gets a phone call that Delsey was found naked, unconscious, and covered with blood after a wild party. The blood isn't hers - so who does it belong to?

Meanwhile, back in D.C., Savich and Sherlock have their hands full when the grandson of former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank is found murdered, every bone in his body broken, and frozen at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial.

Was Savich right - is Griffin gifted with a unique ability to "see" how criminals think? And will he figure out who was behind the attempt on Delsey's life - before it's too late?



Why I'm waiting on this book

1. I'm doing this series in audio and right now I just started the 14th book.  By July (if not sooner),  
    I'll be ready for the next new book in the series.

2. I'm absolutely wild about these books - Ms. Coulter has managed to keep my attention through 
    all of these books - the character development is great.

3. I'm intrigued by the possible "paranormal" aspect of one of the characters - this is something
    Ms. Coulter's been playing with in the last several books.







What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog and leave your link below or if you don't have a blog, leave it below in the comments.



3 comments:

  1. hmm... I am sad to say I have never heard of this series...another series I have to add to my ever growing list=) Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier
    http://readingbythebookful@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Catherine Coulter in ages and I do love a good thriller. Sounds like one for the list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this series but it does sound pretty good and I do love great thrillers and mysteries. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    New Follower!
    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete