Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Sunday Salon - Catching Up On Stuff on Sunday


The Sunday Salon is a weekly event where bloggers gather with a favorite beverage in a cozy room and reflect on the previous week.                              





I had a really busy week at work this week and on top of that the weather has been really strange - warmer than usual.  Then a winter storm blew into town and we got some snow - not enough to stay home but I did end up staying home because I got sick and managed to catch up on some shows I'd recorded on the DVR.


The blog was busy this week with the Love is in the Air Blog Hop and with the  Corsets, Kisses & Kleypas Blog Hop - don't forget to enter.  


I also realized that it's been a while since I actually posted a review on here, a major fail on my part, which I intend to fix as soon as I can.  


Since my theme seems to be on catching up on things, I have totally gotten hooked on The Lost Girl, a new show on the SyFy Channel.  It's a little campy and maybe a little cheesy, but it's also brilliant, fun and I would even say sexy.  It's definitely not a show for little kids but I definitely give it a thumbs up and have added it to my series recordings on Uverse.  While I'm not a fan of a lot of the shows on that network, some of them are just so over the top, when I find something good, I have to give them a shout out for getting it right.  I love this paranormal show featuring a kick-butt heroine with identity issues. 






Gotten hooked on any new shows?  What have you added to your recording list lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment