Monday, February 20, 2012

Musing Mondays - Feb 20, 2012


Musing Mondays is a weekly Meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  
This weeks musing asks: 


What is the last book that you learned something from? What book was it, and what did it teach you?

I really had to think about this question because most of the books I read are read for the sole purpose of enjoyment.  I have learned a few things about society as a whole from the historical books I've read and have also learned about different contraception methods over time.  Overall though I have to admit that most of the books I've read really don't teach me a lot and can't think of any specifically that have.  


Please leave a comment with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post or share your answer in the comments below if you don't have a blog.  


Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I think you learn something from ever book, whatever type, you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, historical books in particular, teach us so many things about society.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/musing-mondays_20.html

    ReplyDelete