Book Beginnings is a weekly MeMe hosted by A Few More Pages every Friday.
- Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading on your blog or in the comments below.
- Include the author and the title so we know what you are reading.
- If you like, share your first impressions of the book based on the first line and let us know if you liked or didn't like the sentence.
- Share your link at A Few More Pages
I've been on a Suspense/Mystery kick for a couple of days and going through my TBR pile and My Book Beginnings comes from:
"He knew before he entered the house that day that something was very wrong".
Friday Fifty Six (56)
Is a weekly MeMe hosted by Freda's Voice. To Play along:
- Grab the book closest to you, not your favorite but what's closest
- Turn to page 56
- Find the Fifth (5th) sentence and post it to your blog, or if like an additional sentence or two.
- If you don't have a blog, post your sentence in the comments below.
My Friday 56 is also from Prior Bad Actsby Tami Hoag.
Bobby Haas and Liska returned then, and the son handed the father half a glass of water. Liska gave Kovac a look and nodded toward the door. They stepped out onto the porch, and Kovac drew the door shut behind them.
So what's your Friday Book Beginning and Friday 56?