By Kendra C. Highley
Publisher: Kendra c. Highley
Release Date: October 17, 2014
Genre: Mature YA Science Fiction/Fantasy
Length: 246 Pages
Add to Goodreads
About the book:
Lexa Pate, seventeen-year-old thief extraordinaire, has burned a bridge or two in her life. You don’t make a career out of stealing other people’s property without making enemies. When a risky job goes from bad to worse, Lexa and her adopted family find themselves on Precipice Corporation’s hit list because they’ve accidentally stolen the wrong thing—plans for a new model of genetically engineered super humans.
Now, every bounty hunter, cop on the take, and snitch in the city is after them. Lexa’s world crumbles around her as she fights to keep her family safe even as someone strolls out of her forgotten past. Quinn claims to know who Lexa really is, but can she trust a stranger she met while robbing his boss? More importantly, does she really want to know what Quinn has to tell her?
Based on the fairy tale Pinocchio, UNSTRUNG takes you into a near future world where the lines between fake and real are blurred, all that’s pristine isn’t always innocent, and being a criminal isn’t always wrong.
Author Kendra C. Highley
Kendra C. Highley lives in north Texas with her husband and two children. She also serves as staff to two self-important and high-powered cats. This, according to the cats, is her most important job. She believes chocolate is a basic human right, running a 10k is harder than it sounds, and that everyone should learn to drive a stick-shift. She loves monsters, vacations, baking and listening to bad electronica.
- $50 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 11/2/14
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by the author.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.