One Little Girl Needs A Family
One rain slicked night, little six-year old Holly lost the only parent she knew, her beloved mother Victoria. And since that night, she has never again spoken a word.
One Single Man Needs A Wife
The last thing Mark Nolan needs is a six-year old girl in his life. But he soon realizes he will do everything he can to make her life whole again. His sister's will gives him the instructions: There's no other choice but you. Just start by loving her. The rest will follow.
Sometimes It Takes A Little Magic...
Maggie Collins doesn't dare believe in love again, after losing her husband of one year. But she does believe in the magic of imagination. As the owner of a toy shop, she lives what she loves. And when she meets Holly Nolan, she sees a little girl in desperate need of a little magic.
...To Make Dreams Come True
Three lonely people. Three lives at the crossroads. Three people who are about to discover that Christmas is the time of year when anything is possible, and when wishes have a way of finding the path home.......
Have you read this book yet? Want to win a copy?
I have been given three (3) hardcover copies of this book which I'm giving away in a contest. The rules are below:
1. Leave a comment below saying you are interested in the book. Please make sure to leave an email address so that I may contact you in case you win.
2. Winner to be chosen using Random.Org
3. Contest will run from Friday, January 6, 2011 through Sunday, January 8, 2011.
Winners to be chosen on Monday, January 9, 2011.
4. Contest open to US and Canada Residents only.
5. For an extra entry, become a follower via either RSS or GFC (let me know which one, I will check).
Good Luck Everyone!
FTC Disclosure: As a part of the Lisa's Divas team, I was provided with the copies of the books by the publisher.