Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Release Tuesday

This a very slow week for new print releases as there are only 10 print books being released by the major publishers.  I have included links for each release below.  I will probably look at some of the mystery books this week as they look the most promising to me.




This looks promising to me- although I would have to get the first book in the series first.



















































This book looks somewhat promising to me


































This author is very popular in the mystery genre.




































































The last book doesn't have a cover for some reason but I have provided a link:


People of the Longhouse (North America's Forgotten Past)


Go Forth and Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment