Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Release Tuesday/ 34 New Print Books

This is a big release day with 34 new books from the major publishers.  I am waiting delivery on 5 of these books myself.








I have this book on pre-order and can't wait















































































































































This is another book that I pre-ordered. 






























































































































































































































































Check back on Wednesday for contest to win a copy of this book.
This series seriously rocks and I can't wait to read the newest installment.














































I'm getting the eBook version of this since I have the other 2 books in eBook.































This is a fantastic series by Ms. Armstrong and I can't wait to read my copy.

















This is a new series by Ms. Feehan and is a spin-off from her
Drake Sister's series, which I enjoyed.











































So that is what is new this week.  Go forth and shop  

No comments:

Post a Comment