Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NEW RELEASES TUESDAY

There are some really great books out today.  I'm waiting for my copies of the following for my Kindle:




A Very Vampy Christmas by Kerrelyn Sparks

Maggie O'Brien is thrilled when she lands a starring role on the Digital Vampire Network's hottest soap opera, As the Vampire Turns. Doesn't hurt that her leading man is Don Orlando de Corazon, the greatest lover in the vampire world! But who is Don Orlando really? Nobody knows, not even Don Orlando. As the couple sets out in search of his mysterious past, "home for the holidays" takes on a new meaning when the recently-turned vamp discovers his own Christmas miracle.






The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken

I was raised for battle. And as the first daughter of a warrior family, I've earned my reputation the hard way. Yet now I fight alongside uncivilized male Northland dragons who think a female is only good for breeding and waiting back home in the cave. But it's the foolish and foolhardy who would try to stop me, Rhona the Fearless, from doing what I do best—destroying the enemies of my kind.



So the smartest thing wily barbarian Vigholf the Abhorrent can do for me is stay out of my way as we risk all on a deadly mission in enemy territory. I don't care if he's fascinated by me, even though he is as attractive as he is resourceful. He's having far too much fun putting me in difficult situations and testing my sense of duty to the limit. And I'm going to enjoy challenging his insufferable confidence, outwitting his schemes, and making him surrender in the wildest ways. . .

In Print I'm waiting on these to be delivered:







To Seduce an Angel by Kate Moore

The youngest of the Jones brothers, Kit, has just been made the Marquess of Daventry-heir to his vengeful grandfather, the Duke of Wenlocke. Kit wants to free his family from the old duke, and he hires the beautiful Emma Portland to tutor his young wards while he makes his plans. But Emma's true identity may be even more dangerous to Kit than his dastardly uncle. And the feelings they begin to have for one another may spell their mutual doom.




Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh


Trying to discover the identity of a murder victim brings together the vampire Dmitri and a hunter for the Guild, Honor. And as the gruesome murders continue, a lethal sensuality explodes between them.
 
So ...what are you getting today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment