Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TEASER TUESDAY

Unfortunately there were no new releases that came out today in print that
screamed my name so I'm doing a Teaser Tuesday post instead of a New Release Post.

Today's Teaser is from the new print book that I'm starting, from a new to me author that a lot of people in one of my groups love.  Once again the rules for Teaser Tuesday:

Grab your current read



Open to a random page


Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - pr a little more if you need to set the scene


BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





From page 212: 

"Cross Industries," Garrison Said.  "As in Darius Cross of Cross Industries."
"Darius died eight months ago.  We were pitching to his son Micah.  They're switchingad firms and it could be a big coup for us to get them."


So what's your teaser for today?  Please leave it below in your comments either like what I did or in a link if it's on your blog.

1 comment: