Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!

These are the new release books that are on my order for delivery either later today or tomorrow:





Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward
(this one will actually be late since a
  friend is going to one of her signings
  and I'm getting a signed copy)















Eternal Rider -Book 1 of the Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione


















Get Lucky by Lorie O'Clare



















The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis



















Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks











And for my Kindle:

                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                           








Claimed by the Highlander by Julianne
MacLean



There are a few more books that I want to get from Today's new releases but I want them in hardcover so I'll be waiting to see if my book club is able to get them in hardcover editions.

What's on your New Release Tuesday shopping list?



No comments:

Post a Comment