Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY -




"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking theSpine which highlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



Release Date December 1, 2011

Jake Silver doesn't believe in fate or dream mating, despite the fact his brother and other family members have been afflicted with this strange notion. But when dreams begin to plague him about a woman so seductive, he wakes up in a sweat and he's losing way too much sleep over it, he seeks to learn the truth. Can dream mating be a reality? Is the woman real?

Alicia Greiston doesn't dream. Not ever. So when a man visits her in the first dream she's ever had, she's startled, pleased, then alarmed. He's not going away, and the dreams take a sinister turn. He's in trouble, and if the dreams are a foreshadowing of the future, she has to save him.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

 
Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!  Or if you don't have a blog, leave your WoW entry in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo Creepy eyes on that cover.

    My pick this week is Drink Deep by Chloe Neill, and I'm giving away an early copy here if you are interested. (Ends Tonight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that cover!! Never head of this book before though.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy cover!!! yummy!! this gives my funny ideas XD huhuhuh!. Btw, I noticed you like Chicagoland Vampires too!! Of course u liked it! XDDD Ethan is in there... or was.. sniff!! cant wait for it to read it >_<

    I also wanted to invite you to my great international giveaway!! there are 12 different titles from where you can choose!

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    My WoW

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-pandemonium-by.html

    Take care and Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover, love his eyes. I have been meaning to read one of her books, this sounds like one to read.

    Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I'm a cover whore, meaning that when I see a beautiful cover on a book, I want it as well. Excellent choice. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love to see what I picked for my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds pretty good and the cover certainly caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete