Welcome to my stop on the Virtual Book Tour, presented by Goddess Fish Promotions, for Connect: How to Know If He’s Really Your Man by Dawn Burnett. Please leave a comment or question for Dawn to let her know you stopped by. You may enter her tour wide giveaway, where one (1) randomly chosen commenter will be awarded a digital copy of her book, by filling out the Rafflecopter form below. You may follow all of the stops on the tour by clicking on the banner above. The more stops you visit, the better your odds of winning. Good Luck!
5 SIGNS YOU ARE OFF COURSE IN DATING BY DAWN BURNETT
- If you want a man who is sophisticated and emotionally available but your date likes sitting by himself playing video games HE’S NOT THE ONE
- If you are in a relationship, and you have broken up twenty times and then gotten back together HE’S NOT THE ONE the only thing changing in that relationship are the bed sheets.
- You say you want a guy who will love you, settle down with you, and treat you with respect, but you keep attracting the same bad seed: the cheater guy, the abusive guy or the non-committal guy – you are off course and riding the merry-go-round of losers, something in you needs to heal so you stop looking for love in all the wrong places.
- When you keep talking about your ex it’s time to take a break from dating, you’re not healed. Take time out for you and address the issues that are within.
- If you keep sleeping with guys after only a few dates you are way off course. When you sleep with someone you build soul ties. Afterwards when they suddenly dump you and move onto the next person, you become unglued like some crazy person who is getting strapped into a straight jacket. Don’t get attached too soon because when you do the cookie crumbles.
Connect: How To Know If He’s Really Your Man
By Dawn Burnett
Release Date: February 7, 2017
Genre: Self Help/Non-Fiction
Length: 120 Pages
About the book:
Wellness strategist Dawn Burnett has an impressive track record for helping people unlock better health and greater vitality. Like all of us, however, she has had a life filled with highs and lows. The child of divorced parents and a survivor of abuse, she was in a toxic marriage and then, just after her divorce, was hit by a drunk driver. These events, and the discovery that her son had a life-threatening condition, led her to a wake-up call. Studying to become an alternative medical practitioner to heal her child, she also sought answers on how to heal her own life. Along the way, she charted a course to ultimate wellness on a path filled with valuable lessons, deep wisdom, and insight on a variety of issues—including personal relationships. She recognized that becoming trapped by the toxic emotions of our past can weigh down our spirit and sabotage any chance we have at happiness today or in the future.
The result is Connect, a light but powerful little book that provides humorous yet effective ways to address key issues facing serious relationships. Filled with personal, engaging stories, complemented by captivating illustrations, it reveals: the pitfalls of dating in the digital age; the many ways we unintentionally sabotage our relationships; why we find ourselves choosing mates from the never-ending 'carousel of losers'; and how we judge ourselves—and others—without mercy. The antidote is a simple, empowering plan readers can implement themselves to heal their own hearts, pinpoint their true dreams and desires, and find meaningful and lasting bonds with their partners — whether they have already met or are still looking. This amazing little book is big on success, and will help readers finally attain what they outwardly say they want—without the emotional resistance associated with trying to change their partner.
EXCERPTHave you reached a level of consciousness where you wake up and ask yourself why you seem to be on a merry-go-round? Do you wonder why the years pass but you find yourself continually back at the same place?That’s life’s way of show you that something in you needs to change. It’s not what is happening around you.Maybe you say you want a guy who will love you, settle down with you, and treat you with respect, but you keep attracting the same bad seed: the cheater guy, the abusive guy, or the non-committal guy.Why does this keep happening? Is it your bad luck or a lack of good men where you live? No, it’s your old, conditioned consciousness showing up as the negative experiences of your past.These experiences go as deep as your cellular level, and just like other toxins you might ingest, they can make you physically sick. This is why yoga has become so popular; it positively impacts the central nervous system by calming it down. In return, those toxic thoughts that have been trapped for years suddenly start releasing.So slap on that spandex and get moving. Let your body flow, and soon you’ll be seeing clearly and the merry-go-round will come to a stop. Then it’s your choice to get off of it.
AUTHOR Bio and Links:
Dawn Burnett (Orlando, Florida) is founder of A New Dawn Natural Solutions and the co-host of the radio show Wake Up and Listen. She provides wellness strategies to those who are frustrated with their current health situations and are ready to embrace alternative healing solutions, healing their bodies—and their lives—from the inside out. She has an impressive roster of television and speaking appearances including Fox, ABC and TBN, and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post. Dawn is the author of True Confessions of the Heart and is co-author of Jack Canfield's The Road to Success, Vol. 2.
Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/asknewdawn-520