Three by Tia Perkin
"Three!" is a funny little rhyming book about what it's like to spend a day with a preschooler - from getting themselves dressed to making a big mess! With beautiful illustrations (complete with dinosaurs, trains and superheroes) and a catchy story that both parents and kids can enjoy again and again, this is a must-have for your children's book collection.
Praise for the Book
"Tia has done it again. Great fun reading this and talking it through with little ones. The art is fun just to look at, the words are fun to read and even more fun to read aloud. If you like reading to or teaching reading to little ones, this is a great addition to any collection."
"If you have raised a three-year-old or spent any amount of time with one, you'll be nodding your head in recognition as you turn the pages of this on-the-spot book by Tia Perkin. The youngster in this book is a dynamo with no let up from sun up to sun down. Up at 6:30 wanting breakfast, getting dressed by himself, making a commotion in the grocery, fighting nap time, potty then no potty, need a drink of water, want cheese, want grapes, playing pirate - and on and on and on until to mom's relief he's asleep."
"This is a fun little book for parent and child alike with its zany, expressive graphics and three-year-old antics."
"This is the perfect follow up to Two! It's is more in depth than Two! while having the same fun rhyming story as the first one. As always, the art is top notch! Must buy for anyone who wants a fun entertaining read for their toddler."
Author Tia Perkins
Tia Perkin is a three-time Emmy-Nominated Graphic Artist turned stay-at-home mom and freelancer. Her first children's book, "Two!", was written for her now four-year-old twin sons - partially as a gift and partially as a coping mechanism for a double-helping of toddler hijinx! She is continuing on the series and has just released "Three!".
Blog Tour Giveaway
- $25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 9/30/16
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by the author.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.