Yoder Family Amish Restaurant
By Becca Fisher
Publisher: Becca Fisher
Release Date: July 22, 2014
Genre: Amish Romance
Length: 123 Pages
Buy Link: Amazon
About the book:
Sadie Zook is in an impossible situation. After a long search, she's finally found love. But the man she's fallen for also happens to work at the same Amish restaurant--a restaurant that has banned co-workers from dating. So Sadie and her boyfriend are forced to keep their love a secret. Can they keep from being found out, or will everything Sadie has worked so hard for be jeopardized?
Praise for Yoder Family Amish Restaurant
"What a great story. Great story line. I couldn't put it down." - Marshalljs
"I recommend this out-standing Amish Christian romance book to any reader young or old. Ms. Fisher has written an delightful book exhibiting excellent taste." - Dr. Wanda Piercey
About the Author
I'm Becca Fisher and I write sweet Amish romances featuring simple people with complex love lives. I'm devout in my faith, relish time with my family, and seek to bring joy to as many lives as possible. I would love to have you as a reader. God bless.
Book Blast Giveaway
- $100 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 11/4/14
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by the author.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.