When the Colby Agency and the Equalizers merged, their agents were expected to work together. But the moment Ted Tallant met hotshot investigator Nora Friedman, there were sparks—and not the good kind. Nora was a risk taker, while Ted was a by-the-book kind of guy.
When they were sent to Vegas on a case, those sparks turned into something hotter. They were good together—really good. But when an enemy from Nora's past twisted their assignment into something deadly, all hell broke loose. And suddenly skill and attraction weren't enough. They would have to trust each other…or everyone would die.
Former Equalizer Leland "Rocky" Rockford did not have a problem working with Colby Agent Kendra Todd. As far as he was concerned, partnering with her was one of the benefits of their agencies' merger. Something about her calm and composed air made him want to ruffle her feathers—until they were assigned to a murder case.
Fully in professional mode, Rocky was willing to do whatever necessary to support Kendra—and keep her safe. But as the case started cracking, so did the walls around her guarded heart. Now, with questions and the bodies piling up, they must outmaneuver the shadowy element that not only wants them to fail, but wants them dead….
1 Lucky Winner will get a print copy of Colby Control and Colby Velocity
1. Please leave a comment as to whether or not you have read any books in the Harlequin Intrigue Line.
2. Please make sure to leave your email address so that I may notify the winner to obtain shipping instructions.
3. Contest open only to U.S. and Canada residents due to shipping costs.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the contest.
5. Contest open until Midnight on Sunday, 8-Aug-10. Winner to be announced by Noon on Monday, 9-Aug-10.
6. Winner to be chosen using Random.org
FTC Disclosure; Prize being awarded has been purchased by site owner.