Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reader's Choice Contest

So I couldn't decide which book to have a contest for and decided to let the winning reader choose.  The choices are:

 Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

HER TOUCH IS DEADLY


As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she’ll die before she’ll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin’s innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.

HIS HUNGER CAN’T BE DENIED

Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she’s no stranger: He’s bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld’s most wanted and Con soon learns he’s the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.


OR

 Demon From the Dark by  Kresley Cole             
                                                                                         
A dangerous demon she can't resist...



Malkom Slaine: tormented by his sordid past and racked by vampiric hungers, he's pushed to the brink by the green-eyed beauty under his guard.

A maddening witch he aches to claim...


Carrow Graie: hiding her own sorrows, she lives only for the next party or prank. Until she meets a tortured warrior worth saving.

Trapped together in a savage prison...


For them to survive, Malkom must unleash both the demon and vampire inside him. When he becomes the nightmare his own people feared, will he lose the woman he craves body and soul?


Contest Rules:

1.  Please leave a comment indicating which book you would like to win and read and why.

2.  Please make sure to include your email address in your post so that I can contact the winner.

3.  Contest open to US and Canada Residents Only due to shipping issues.

4.  Contest will run from Wednesday, 25-Aug-10 to Midnight on Thursday, 26-Aug-10, with the winner to be chosen on Friday morning.


Good Luck Everyone!


FTC Disclosure:  Prize being awarded has been purchased by review site.
.


13 comments:

  1. Whoot! I would love to win Sin Undone... the Demonica series has sucked me in with its gritty dirtty romance.

    Thanks for the contest and have a great Wednesday! :D

    Miranda ~ Sweet Vernal Zephyr
    mdwartistry at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win a copy of Sin Undone - it looks like a great read.

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

    *hugs*
    Anna
    s7anna@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose Cole's Demon from the Dark since I have already read Sin Undone. I love both series and they seem to just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read Demon in the Dark

    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read Sin Undone! Why because I haven't started any of these series, but you can't go wrong with vamps and wolves, lol.

    maishaw7@aol.com

    Awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well good lord! What a choice?!!? How is one suppose to decide? :D They both sound great but I think I would have to choose Sin Undone cause I have a thing for werewolves :D

    flamingcrescentmoonATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win "Sin Undone", I was so disappointed when I found out the the ebook version was not coming out until 9/1.
    gigi

    gigis0426@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to pick Sin Undone because I have never read anything with a half vampire, half wolf - sounds new and exciting.

    catslady5(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would LOVE to read Demon in the Dark. I adore Demons and love witches. Sounds like a thrilling combination. Thanks for the contest. Hugs, T.

    finalcutediting@yahoo.com
    Spokane, Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to win Sin Undone! I love Larissa's book and I plan to get it for my Kindle but I'd love to have the print version too! Love this series. :)
    Sherry
    fcammer2@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love Sin Undone, because I love the Demonica world.

    joshgranny@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to win Sin Undone as it's next in the series and I haven't bought it yet and I have all the others and well, they're really really good.
    Zina
    seawitch6464@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would choose Sin Undone because I have already read Demon from the Dark. Both books are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete