A City Full of Santas
By Pooja Sardana
Release Date: August 14, 2014
Age Level : 2-12 years / Grade Level : P -6th
Ranked as #1 BestSeller on Amazon India This Christmas is special; really special for Santa. Read this lovely Christmas tale that would re-define the meaning of Christmas. A must read for everyone. Just like Pooja's other books, this book brings love, warmth, and a special message. A story that parents would love to read to their children.
Praise for the Book
"Such a lovely story that brings back the meaning of Christmas, one that many will want to read."
"Parents/teachers will enjoy reading this story to their children. The children will be full of questions and want to discuss Santa's surprise."
"Artwork "pops" off the pages pleasantly and storyline has a great message. A fine addition to any Christmas collection and it is a children's book that I would recommend!"
Book Blast Giveaway
- $50 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 1/4/14
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader and sponsored by the author.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.