Thursday, September 30, 2010

Magazines and Miscellaneous!

I like to look at magazines, mostly fashion...sometimes cooking ....and now some book type magazines.  I recently purchased a 2 year subscription to RT Book Reviews.  These are the same people that put on a large authors and readers convention every year (2011 will be in Los Angeles). 

I've just received my November 2010 issue and was really thrilled with the cover- since I've ordered the book that they've highlighted.  I'm a little behind on reading the series but I do love Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen Series because it combines mystery, romance and usually several good recipes.  How can you ask for more? 
  


I just recently started to acquire the Leslie Meier books to read too so this is a perfect anthology :)

So are you reading any magazines that have to do with books?  Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment